My Blog List

Thursday, October 21, 2010

All Posters and Final Two

Here are all 50 of my mark making posters.  I think most of them turned out good.  I narrowed them down to 25 to add text to then to my final 10.

This poster was made with the roses. I changed the arrangement of the text to put in the book.

This poster was made by dragging a sheet of paper across the page.  I also changed the arrangement of text to put in the book and to make the large poster.

For the critique, the group quickly narrowed it down to about four posters.  Then they narrowed it down to these two after saying that the marks fit well with the text arrangement.  They also thought that the marks were well made and the text was very readable and simple.  I took the suggestion from Kathy to use a single line of text instead of several in the first poster.  another suggestion was to move the text closer together to make it more like a sentence.  After making the changes, I saw that it made a big difference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment